Allison Kingsley' s career to date has consisted of both private sector and academic positions; she offers :
- Significant investment experience : executed billions of dollars in infrastructure and emerging markets debt & equity transactions at Lehman Brothers, Ambac, and PartnerRe for 10 years, with active consulting practice for last 7 years including build-out of infrastructure equity fund;
- Deep expertise in infrastructure : specialized in originating, analyzing, structuring, negotiating, and closing infrastructure equity deals and debt financings in US and emerging markets, including global, multi-sector infrastructure portfolios;
- Broad private sector work : led buy-side due diligence, execution, and surveillance processes as well as independent consulting projects with SME and large-cap corporates, sovereigns, private equity firms, hedge funds, banks, institutional investors, high net worth individuals, and financial media;
- Cutting-edge research and methods : research and publish on infrastructure, strategy, political risk, and emerging markets using game theory and advanced econometrics, with publications and working papers in top academic and practitioner journals as well as international press coverage;
- Award-winning communication skills : taught at Yale University, New York University, and University of Vermont for 15 years, repeatedly receiving the highest teaching awards from students and faculty, and recruited for high-level private and public sector speaking and writing engagements;
- Global knowledge : performed on-site due diligence throughout Latin America, Asia, Eastern Europe, and Africa, and lived in Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Cairo, Tunis, London, Paris, and Geneva, speaking Arabic with working knowledge of French and Hebrew; and
- Respected academic credentials : earned Ph.D. in political economy from Columbia University, M.S.L. from Yale Law School, and B.A. cum laude from Rice University, with distinctions such as multi-year Jacob K. Javits Scholar and Columbia Dean's Fellow.